I wanted to combine the learnings from this week to make one comprehensive assignment of a soap bubble maker. This is how I imagine it would work:
- Pressing and holding the mouse spawns the bubble.
- Longer you hold, larger it gets.
- Larger the bubble, the more unstable it is.
- Larger the bubble, slower it is.
- Larger the bubble, lesser its lifespan.
- Chance of a really large bubble surviving is very less and a medium sized bubble is more.
- The movement is based on Perlin noise.
- Maybe implement mouse position to simulate wind?
It is definitely a work in progress. The life of the bubble based on its size has not been implemented. It lives forever as long as it does not burst when it forms. The movement is smooth because of Perlin noise acceleration.